The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3\’s ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Control and mounting options:
- Hand controlled
- Bow mounted Hand controlled
- Transom mounted
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
|Model||R3 Freshwater Edition|
|Category||Boat Engines and Outboards|